· Cheong Jun Hoong (MAS) became the first-ever world champion from Malaysia in any event in World Aquatics Championships history.
· She claimed her second medal, after bronze in the women's 10m Platform Synchro event.
· This is her fifth World Championships, after she made her debut in 2005, at the age of 15.
· Si Yajie (CHN) took silver, her first medal other than gold (3) at the World Championships.
· Ren Qian (CHN) claimed her third medal at the 2017 Championships (G2), and the first bronze in her career (G2-S1-B1).
· She is only the third athlete to win three medals in diving at a single World Championships, after Shi Tingmao (CHN) and Tania Cagnotto (ITA) both achieved this in 2015.