Chinese records and an Italian miracle
· China won men's 1m Springboard event for the sixth time in a row.
· It is China's 10th win in total in this event, in altogether 12 editions.
· It is the sixth time China claims gold and silver in this event.
· Peg Jianfeng (CHN - gold) won his first medal at the World Championships.
· He Chao (CHN - silver) took his second medal, after gold in men's 3m Springboard in 2015.
· Giovanni Tocci (ITA) - bronze) claimed his first medal at the World Championships.
· He is the second Italian man to win a medal in this event after Cristopher Sacchin (ITA - bronze) in 2007.